Discovering the True You

Discovering the True You

Monday, August 8, 2022

An Invitation

 Hello my Precious Child,

I am glad to see you today.  This is Abba, your creator.  When I made you I marveled at your beauty.  I loved all of my creation, but you are special.  I see myself in you.  I made you capable of making decisions and desire that you choose to connect and spend time with me. I will not force you, but I want to share so much with you.  I want you to see yourself through my eyes and understand how valuable you are and how much that I love you.  

I am sorry that you think all I want to do is judge and criticize you. That may be your experience with those around you, but that is not who I am.  When I look at you all I see is my precious child.  I see your beauty, your originality and I long to really share life with you.   I grieve when you reject the very best parts of yourself and replace them with pretense and masks.  I made you an original and never wanted you to be anything but who I created you to be.  When I see you I am in awe and have great wonder for who you are.  I don't want you to spend your life hiding and pretending.  I want you to embrace the journey with me and trust me to guide you safely through the challenges and obstacles.  

When I look at you I see my Father.  You have his face.  He loves you so much.  When He sent me to come to you He was thinking of you.  He knew you needed me.  I died so you could live every day without fear and intimidation from the enemy.  When he sent the Spirit to you he knew you needed him as well.   He wanted to be with you every millisecond and sent His Spirit to give strength, comfort and to remind you who you are.  The Spirit is his answer to meet that need.

He is willing to talk anytime you want.  He is wise and can help you when things get difficult.  It grieves Him when you are afraid and give in to the enemy.  He knows your strengths and made you uniquely to serve Him in a specific way.  When you bend to please others and deny yourself to pretend and perform He tries to remind you of who you are.  He so wants you to be the fulfilled satisfied person that you can be when you walk in harmony with who you truly are.  Most of all I want you to know that I love you and my Father loves you.  He wants to spend time with you.  He is waiting for you to come to Him.  He promises to meet you.  He likes to spend time with you.  

My plan for you is for you to prosper and give you a bright future.  Since I made you I know what you are good at and enjoy doing.  I have a plan of action that is full of opportunities to use the gifts that I gave you.  I know when you experience the satisfaction of changing the world by using you gifts you will find a joy that is not surpassed.

I understand you and have experienced the same things that you have.  I know your struggles and pain.  I have been there.  I know how it feels to be betrayed and rejected by those who confessed their commitment to you.  Let me help you in your difficult moments.  I will give you strength to stand.  I understand when you stumble and fail.  I will help you get up and start again.  I won't lecture you for your failure.  I see how much you hurt and want to comfort you.  Your tears are precious to me.  I too cried because of the grief of loss.  I invite you to join me in this journey.  You do not have to face it on your own.  I will be the best companion you will ever have.  I have been down this road before and have been victorious over the obstacles.  I will come along side and help you through whatever you face on the road.  All you have to do is join me, I am waiting.

Your Friend,

Jesus


No comments:

Post a Comment

An Affirmation

I am an original, treasured, extraordinary, capable, unique, gifted, individual, unrepeatable, and one of a kind. He calls me a masterpiece. That is who I am.